From:
Heather Morgan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Nov 2012 12:56:10 -0500
Peter - what an amazing web site! The reading of "Letters of Note" will
keep me busy but happy for some time. I loved the one from Twain - as
usual it made me laugh out loud, at the same time as feeling his pain.
Enjoyed the letter from Tom Hanks as well.
Thank you so much for bringing this to the attention of all Twainiacs.
Heather Morgan.