From:
Jerry Vorpahl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Feb 2010 11:54:32 -0800
I just discovered that Hal Holbrook is doing "MT Tonight" next Sat.,
March 6 in my home town Sacramento - a town MT called "A city of
saloons" and "Land of eternal summer."  He'll be at our Community
Theatre, about 6 blocks from the restored Eagle Theatre where MT
delivered his "Sandwich Islands" speech. I managed to buy the last
Orch. tix available for $575 + S&H. Glad Hal has managed to scratch
out a living doing this. I'm sure it will be worth every penny.

Jerry Vorpahl