Date:
Fri, 6 Jan 2006 19:08:22 -0500
  Despite the recent controversy and because I am receiving no monetary
reward for having written a just-published  article about Twain, I feel
free to post here and advertise same in the hope some of you would be
interested enough to seek it out and read it. The article is a
comparison/contrast of the lives of Mark Twain and Buffalo Bill Cody. It
is titled "Mark Twain and Buffalo Bill Cody: Mirrored through a glass
darkly" and was published in /"Points West/,"  the journal of the
Buffalo Bill Historical Center in Cody, WY. Copies can be obtained by
e-mailing the editor at [log in to unmask] or by sending a note to the
editor at the BBHC, 720 Sheridan Ave., Cody, WY 82414. The article is
the first installment of four.

I'd done some research previously on Cody and, after I saw a documentary
on Twain, was amazed at the similarities in their lives. Further study
led to the conclusion that they were more similar than not, though
certainly differences do exist. Anyway, I hope you find the article
interesting and informative.

Sandy Sagala