From:
JULES AUSTIN HOJNOWSKI <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Oct 2016 23:31:33 +0000
Hi,
I spoke to a man a few years ago who is a mark twain impersonator who i thought inremembered he said that he was working on putting a play together doing twain's 70th anniversary party.
Would any of you know his name? And maybe an email address? I was given a business card but i have no idea where the card is. I always lose cards as i do not have a good place to keep them.

Thank you so much for your help!
Jules

Sent from my Android phone using Symantec TouchDown (www.symantec.com)