From:
Martin Zehr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Feb 2017 22:07:28 -0600
Kent is either a super-sleuth or has too much time on his hands.  He's
exactly right, we could do a better job of promoting the work of writers
who have benefited us all. Most of the listed books have been reviewed on
the Forum, so the reviewers themselves could start the ball rolling.  I
note that I reviewed five of the books on Kent's list, so I'll steal a
quote or two from my reviews to get the ball rolling.
Martin Zehr