Date:
Mon, 27 Nov 2017 14:15:19 -0500
From:
Jennifer Zinck <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
Dear List,

I would volunteer my services to analyze DNA results if viable representatives were found from the two lines. If anyone is interested in making an attempt and wants guidance on what would be needed to proceed with such a project, or is interested in collaboration, please feel free to let me know. I have worked pro bono on one other potential relation to Samuel Clemens, who unfortunately didn’t show a connection. Living in Hartford County, I have an interest as it relates to local history.

I don’t always keep up with the list so please please feel free to email directly.

Jennifer Zinck
Professional Genealogist