From:
wes britton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
wes britton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Nov 2007 12:53:31 -0500
Barb, thanks for posting this link. I knew Bob Ray for many years, and he's
been a thoughtful community leader in the Dallas area for a long time. When
I did a radio series on Twain on WITF back in the '70s--when Bob Ray was the
station director--he was very supportive of airing recordings by Hal
Holbrook, Will Geer, and others.

Anyway, think this link should be archived as its the freshest insight into
the controversy I've seen in a heck of a long time.

Wes Britton