Sender: Mark Twain Forum <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 21:28:35 -0500
Hi all,

Just want you all to know that I've set up easy to use discounts at
The Mark Twain In Person Audiobook Library for members of the Mark
Twain Forum. Simply scroll to the bottom of the "bookshelf" to where
you see "Enter Code" and type SLC1835 as seen here, case sensitive.
Click on "Check Code" and you'll be taken directly to a separate
bookstore just for MTF members. You needn't input the code again after
that one time; all titles are discounted and labeled as such at
checkout. I can also provide classroom rates if your students would
like to hear any of these titles read. Visit
www.richardhenzel.com/marktwain

Persevere,

Richard Henzel

The Mark Twain In Person Audiobook Library