Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2022 08:14:38 -0400
From: Alan Kitty <[log in to unmask]>
Sender: Mark Twain Forum <[log in to unmask]>
Having stayed in one of the wings, I got the distinct feeling I wasn’t alone. And while the structure was completely rebuilt, at least one of the chimneys survived the fire as did the foundation. I believe it was the one in or outside Twain’s bedroom - where he died. That is the room I occupied as a guest.

Alan Kitty

Don’t ask for whom the bell tolls. It’s your email alarm, so it tolls for thee.

Tolled by my iPhone