Date:
Sun, 27 Aug 2006 17:31:53 -0400
Hello,

I was wondering if anyone has any evidence
that Mr. John Jones had any communication
with the Clemens or Langdon family.

Please see URL as to who he was.

http://www.cityofelmira.net/history/john_jones.html

I was wondering for a couple of reasons.
One is that I am working on my second book and this information would
fit well with it and I just fufilled my 3rd life dream.
Which was buying a cemetery plot in Woodlawn and it is about 6 plots
from the
Clemens/Langdon family plot, and my plot is also a couple of plots
from Mr. Jones.
My 2nd life dream I completed last year was publishing my book. :)

Thank you so much in advance for your help :)

Jules