From:
Mac Donnell Rare Books <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 29 Jul 2019 21:41:50 +0000
Just back from the Hannibal Conference, and catching up on emails. This
is good work. BAL (Bib. of American Lit.) supplies a "ca. 1890" date to
this book, but this newspaper clip and letter from twain make clear that
BAL is in error.

Kevin
@
Mac Donnell Rare Books