From:
Mac Donnell Rare Books <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 2 Mar 2021 23:23:03 +0000
The timing of those notebook entries is noteworthy. It looks like they
are from Feb or March 1891, during the final months in the Hartford
home, which they shut down and moved from in June.

Kevin
@
Mac Donnell Rare Books
9307 Glenlake Drive