From:
John Bird <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Apr 2017 12:28:43 -0400
I am once again writing the Mark Twain chapter for American Literary Scholarship. Please send me notice of books, book chapters, and articles on Mark Twain that were published in 2016. You can email me attachments of publications to my school address: [log in to unmask]

If your publisher (or you) will send a book copy, you can mail that to my school address:

John Bird
250 Bancroft Hall
Department of English
Winthrop University
Rock Hill, SC 29733

Thanks for your help in this big but important endeavor!

John Bird

Sent from Mail for Windows 10