From:
Ron Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Mar 2008 14:56:08 -0400
I spoke to Camy (short for "Carmela" and pronounced "Cammie") and she
gave me permission to release her current email, which is:
[log in to unmask]    The "VOICENET" is a previous email and will not
work.  If anyone would like to talk to her, I'm sure she would release
to you her phone number.  (On the computer, with her voice automation,
we probably all sound like Stephen Hawking to her and a real voice
might be welcomed.)  I'm sure she would be more than pleased with any
communication.
- Ron in Elmira