From:
Heather Morgan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Jun 2014 10:52:14 -0400
Some 5 years ago I read a brief article, on the Internet, about Nina's
supposed illegitimate daughter, but there was no confirmation, no
details, nothing to help further research, so I did not pursue it. I am
very interested in this latest discovery. It always seemed such a sad
end to the grand story of the life of Samuel Clemens, to discover the
line just simply vanished in such an unhappy way with the death of Nina.

I'm looking forward to the book!

Heather.

PS Laura - I have finally  gotten around to reading "Mark Twain's Other
Woman" and I am loving it. Thanks so much!