From:
Wolfgang Hochbruck <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Jan 2021 19:34:02 +0100
...don't tell me anybody would seriously WANT the Donald to be present
after the events of the last few days... I had predicted rioting
protestors signalling their fealty to their Leader already in December.
I had NOT counted on POTUS actually egging them on. Fortunately, the
guy himself is a coward, or else he would have led his minions in
person.

Btw, why hasn't Rudy Giuliani been arrested yet? Why were hundreds of
people allowed to leave & walk away from the Capitol, some with
'souvenirs'?
Okay, this does not have a lot to do with Twain, so moderators might
decide this is off topic, and i excuse myself for having brought this
up.

https://www.patheos.com/blogs/spiritualcoffee<https://www.patheos.com/blogs/spiritualcoffee/2020/08/spiritual-coffee-and-the-path-toward-wokeness/>

https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://MattSeybold.com__;!!K543PA!YvFPFg3nhs0JoTcX9GU97jh4uCJjfys4MEq0lRZDv76p8LIm5_1S-wQh4xkDdg$