Date:
Sat, 5 Apr 2008 01:46:01 -0700
From:
"B.A. Van Der Wel" <[log in to unmask]>
7bit
Sender:
Dear Mr. Colley;

Thank you very much for posting this! It is a treasure. It expands my
mind quite a lot to see Mr. Twain from a second angle, one not his own.

The author, Coley Taylor, also found many a nice turn of phrase to
praise his neighbor. I was especially delighted with "...the land
wasn't good for anything but grazing, and it had hundreds of red
cedar trees trees to prove it was useless." That has such a Twain-
like ring to it that it makes me smile and smile.

Cordially,
Benjamin van der Wel