From:
Hal Bush <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Nov 2013 11:39:35 -0600
Saint Louis University has an extensive (and largely unmined) archival
collection of Cyril's materials, including a great deal of correspondence
and other documentation regarding the Int'l MT Society.  Here is the
on-line directory:

http://archon.slu.edu/index.php?p=collections/controlcard&id=66

-hb

--