From:
John Bird <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Aug 2009 08:47:13 -0400
Actually, this is a good time to kick off my contest to see who can name all
the speakers.  Winner gets a replica of the cheap brand of cigar I gave to
Hal Holbrook and the president of Elmira College to smoke up at the original
study site (to honor Mark Twain, my cigars are generally cheap, like me).
Send to me, not the list--we have more important matters to discuss.  I'll
post the complete list once we have a winner.  Entries to ME:

John Bird

I gave out about ten cigars to folks up there, some not cheap. My favorite
was Linda Morris, who never takes a whole cigar but puffs on mine from time
to time.  I enjoy that kind of scholarly sharing!