From:
Alan Kitty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Aug 2013 12:15:55 -0400
What I think I know is that the youtube / Christian Science piece was done a number of years ago to create a sizzle reel - designed to entice investment. He is now "touring" a staged version of the show to get public support and further his cause. I heard that he will be taking it to the east coast - to the DC area. Not sure though.

As for the 'dead' comment, I expected that response. My comment was meant as an expression of my own fears that Twain is underappreciated by younger audiences; maybe Kilmer is the person who can take him to the next generation. He has stated that as one of his objectives. Wanting to see a younger Twain may be an excellent idea. Is it time for another biopic? Would the younger Twain be able to speak about the same issues as the one who brings us the mature thinking? And will anyone besides Academics care?

Alan Kitty
609-219-9339
www.marktwainslaststand.com