From:
Scott Holmes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 May 2013 09:55:24 -0700
Thank you, Ian.  One of the hazards of trying to rely on Google for the
answers is they are often hidden under very specific criteria.  I found
the site under Karak Nuh.  I had been chasing Karak. The video seems to
have been removed from Youtube.

David Fears' Day By Day includes this bit from Mark Twain’s Notebooks &
Journals Volume 1:  "Passed up the Valley & camped on l. side under the
dews of Hermon. –first passing through a dirty Arab village &
visiting the tomb of Noah, of Deluge notoriety [MTNJ 1: 417]."