From:
"Carl J. Chimi" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Feb 2017 14:57:36 -0500
LOL.  What could be more "wetting your pants" or "throwing a hissy-fit" than
the paragraph below.

At the risk of being thrown off the Mark Twain Forum, which I enjoy very
much, one thing I learned from Mark Twain, called "Youth" by his wife and
writer of numerous hard-hitting essays and satires about the powers that be,
is NEVER to "grow up and over it", and never to tell other adult people how
they should behave in the face of things they - often for good reason -
don't like seeing.

Modesty and civility forbid me from speaking my full mind here.  But really?
THIS on the MARK TWAIN Forum?  Sheesh.

Carl