From:
Steve Courtney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 May 2020 14:48:36 +0000
Hal, the platform is Crowdcast, which is visually posher than Zoom, and more user-friendly, and allows for running commentary along the right-hand side (restrain yourself, sir!) and questions as well...we've had a lot of success with it over the past few weeks.

I'll repeat the link, as I bolloxed it up in my original post.

5:30 p.m. on Thursday, May 14, "Trouble  at Home" with Dr. Kerry Driscoll, just go here to register and it will tell you what to do next:

https://marktwainhouse.org/TroubleAtHomeKerry

Thanks, Hal! Hope you and family and friends are faring well.

Best,
Steve

Steve Courtney
Curatorial Special Projects Coordinator