Sender:
From:
Larry Howe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Apr 2003 16:16:57 -0500
Barry--

You've violated one of the dicta of Pudd'nhead Wilson's New Calendar, which,
if the irony were subtracted, could be just as easily a pronouncement of the
Bush regime:

"It is by the goodness of God that in our country we have those three
unspeakably precious things: freedom of speech, freedom of conscience, and
the prudence never to practice either of them" (_Following the Equator_,
Oxford MT, 195).

--LH