From:
Clay Shannon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Clay Shannon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Aug 2020 13:08:31 +0000
I wonder if this will mean that more people listen? This is not a ban, but a "soft ban." I got this from YouTube:

Hi Clay Shannon,

As you may know, our Community Guidelines describe which content we allow – and don’t allow – on YouTube. Your video HuckFinn_Chapter35_49 was flagged to us for review. Upon review, we’ve determined that it may not be suitable for all viewers and it has been placed behind an age restriction.

Video content restrictions
Content with excessive vulgar or sexual language is not considered appropriate for all audiences. Please note: We don’t allow this type of content if we know the uploader is under 18.

How you can respond
If you believe this was a mistake, we’d like to hear from you. To appeal this age restriction, please submit this form. Our team will thoroughly review your appeal and will contact you again very soon.

For more information on YouTube's Community Guidelines, please visit our Help Center.

|  |
Age-restricted content - YouTube Help

Sometimes content doesn't violate our policies, but may not be appropriate for all audiences. In these cases, ou...

Sincerely,
- The YouTube Team

- B. Clay Shannon