Sender:
From:
Barbara Snedecor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Jun 2015 16:44:19 -0400
Dear Friends:

Several changes will be occurring at the Elmira College Center for Mark
Twain Studies in the coming months.

First, Mark Woodhouse will be retiring from his position as Mark Twain
Archivist.  A new archivist has been hired, Mr. Nathaniel Ball, and he will
start on July 1.

Second, Dr. Matthew Seybold has been hired as Elmira College's Americanist,
taking the position formerly held by Dr. Michael Kiskis.

Third, our Center Secretary, Christy Gray, will
​ ​
be leaving
​ ​
in mid-July
​ ​
​ ​
begin her new career as an elementary school teacher
​
.

Finally, I will be stepping down from my position as Director of the Center
effective December 31, 2015.  A search will be announced in
​ ​
the Chronicle for Higher Education, and the
​ ​
newly configured position also will be advertised here.

Barb Snedecor

Director, Center for Mark Twain Studies
Assistant Professor of American Literature
Elmira College
One Park Place
Elmira, NY  14901
607-735-1941