From:
John Bird <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Sep 2017 17:08:04 -0400
Try this one: http://tinyurl.com/y8wds7pu

John Bird

from Mail for Windows 10

From: John H. Muller
Sent: Thursday, September 7, 2017 4:19 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: New Yorker Article on the Twain Fairy Tale

Page not found.Our apologies, this is almost certainly not the page you
were looking for.Please try the search tool, above, or visit our home page
<https://www.newyorker.com/>.

--
John Muller
202.236.3413 l [log in to unmask]

*Frederick Douglass in Washington, D.C: The Lion of Anacostia
<http://www.amazon.com/Frederick-Douglass-Washington-D-c-Anacostia/dp/1609495772/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_nC?ie=UTF8&colid=H42HP4SBZ8OA&coliid=I34OMAR1SV8L9G>*
[The
History Press, 2012]  Winner of 2013 DC READS
Mark Twain in Washington, D.C.: The Adventures of a Capital Correspondent
<http://amzn.to/19PzIFd> [The History Press, 2013]