Date:
Mon, 5 Aug 2013 21:34:56 -0700
I'm so grateful to those of you who shared your experience at the Elmira
conference.  I also wish some part, if not all, of everyone's presentations
could be preserved, and posted on a website so that people like me, who
were not able to attend, could enjoy them.

THANKS for your observations.
Arianne Laidlaw

--
Arianne Laidlaw A '58