Date:
Mon, 11 Aug 1997 01:59:53 -0500
Greetings,

I've seen at least one moving picture of Mark Twain, but
I've never heard his recorded voice. I've wondered about that.
Certainly Mark lived well into the age of sound recordings.
It seems inconceivable that no one would've thought to commit
his voice to wax, the famous man that he was -- unless of course
Mark refused. Is there such a recording of his voice in existence?

Paul Lyman