From:
Mike Stone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Oct 2010 15:33:04 -0500
Yes, as Steve Courtney says, I believe it was in the Bay of Smyrna, and Sam
was in Charles Langdon's stateroom when the latter showed him the miniature.
I think I read this in the book whose title I don't recall about Sam and
Livy (maybe the title was "Sam and Livy," or something like that).

Michel L. Stone
STONE & SUTTON, P.A.
116 East Fourth Street
Panama City, Florida 32401