From:
Matthew Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 28 Feb 1997 08:37:16 CST
Well, my copy of the Oxford Edition arrived yesterday, and I was like
a three year old on Christmas Day.  The books are beautiful, the
illustrations fascinating, and I personally can't wait to crack into
things like the Hal Halbrook essay in Twain's Speeches.  I just wish
I could take the whole set with me on spring break, but I don't
relish the thought of packing that big 'ole box up and trusting it to
baggage carriers.

    Now all I have to do is find space in my dorm room for 29
hardcover books....

        Happy but cramped,

            Matthew Miller