Date:
Fri, 27 Nov 1992 12:32:43 FULL
I indicated recently that I intended to publish the list of current
subscribers
to the Mark Twain Forum in the MARK TWAIN CIRCULAR's October-December 1992
issue.  As it turned out, I didn't have space to publish the list; but I'll
still do so when space is available--possibly in January-March, but more
likely
in April-June (January-March will mostly be filled by a directory of current
members of the Mark Twain Circle).  Whenever the space is available, I'll
use a
list that's current at that time.  --Jim Leonard (Editor, MT CIRCULAR)