Sender:
From:
Kevin Mac Donnell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Apr 2010 19:46:53 -0500
Nope--  nothing to do with that pasaage from Horace, but you have the right
Horace.

Here's clue #3:  This is pretty much a yes or no question.

NB: To claim the prize, you must be able to explain your answer in the
context of clues 1 (Horace) and 2 (crying).

I expect Google's servers will crash some time this evening as a direct
result of my silly little contest.

Kevin
@
Mac Donnell Rare Books