From:
Tony Verhulst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Mar 2001 15:25:53 -0500
Sorry for the wide distribution

The Boston performances are:

Friday, May 4, 8pm
Saturday, May 5, 8pm
Sunday, May 6, 3pm
Shubert Theatre

buy tickets on-line  http://www.celebrityseries.org

Hal Holbrook in "Mark Twain Tonight!" is a long-running collaboration
between one of America's most renowned actors and one of its most
important literary figures. The skill and craft of actor Hal Holbrook
and the words of Mark Twain bring a glimpse of the soul of America, and
one of America's greatest characters, to the stage.

box office prices: $55, $45, $38
subscription prices: $50, $40, $35
(subject to availability)

--

Scotch whiskey.... I always take it at night as a preventative
of tooth ache.  I have never had a tooth ache; and what is more,

Mark Twain