From:
Scott Holmes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Sep 2019 00:01:44 -0700
I can easily believe the remedy is a construction. Nevertheless the
resurrection seems likely.  The question is did it occur upon arriving
in Bermuda - the most colorful version - or did it occur on returning
to New York, of which little is written.

I'm actually working on a "radio play" based on the journal notes and
parts of "Ramblings Notes..."  Sticking with Twain's published version
I need to include it as part of the Bermudian arrival.  But then I must
relocate in time when the Scotchman's Wife caved.