Sender:
From:
Gregg Camfield <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Jun 1998 15:48:19 -0700
I'm interested that you would consider assigning _Mark TWain A-Z_ if you
have a limit to the amount of money students can spend and if you wish the
students really to read Mark Twain.  Rasmussen's book is great, but since
it includes plot summaries, chapter by chapter, many students, pressed for
time as they always are, would be encouraged to take shortcuts.

As for the texts you should assign, are there any real possiblities
besides the Mark Twain Library editions?  We need to support the Mark
Twain Project, and what better way than to have our students buy the
Project's beautiful, affordable, accurate, and illustrated editions.

Gregg Camfield