From:
Richard Reineccius <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Nov 2010 06:48:07 -0700
> "The Mark Twain Boyhood Home & Museum is in the running for a $250,000 Pepsi  Grant to complete the Becky Thatcher House, but we will only win it with your votes.  Please VOTE TWICE DAILY"

To Cindy and Becky --

Sorry, I cannot vote to help promote Pepsi, a mega-corp that is pumping pure Ogallala Aquifer water from deep under the prairie, "purifying" it further, bottling it in polluting plastic and selling it around the world for mega-profits.

Were Clemens alive today, I think he would agree. Pepsi, to me, is an evil corporate force.

STOP: Save the house, but with untainted money, we should request.

Richard Reineccius, California

READ ABOUT:
(The Ogallala Aquifer
Abstract: The Ogallala Aquifer covers approximately 10,000 square miles from Texas to the Dakotas, and is a major source of water for the High Plains. www.kerrcenter.com/publications/ogallala_aquifer.pdf)