From:
Ian Strathcarron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 May 2013 09:26:19 +0100
Scott

I've travelled over every mile of the Holy Land section of The Innocence Abroad for my book 'Innocence and War: Mark Twain's Holy Land Revisited.'

If you send your e-mail address to strathcarron at mac dot com I can send you a spreadsheet detailing all the time, itinerary, map and research references.

Ditto for his time in India if that's your next project! Funnily enough, the hardest one to push-pin down is my current project the Mississippi River; it just can't make up its mind where to flow - a predicament we have in common.

Happy mapping,

Ian
www.twaintraveler.com