From:
Kevin Mac Donnell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Aug 2011 08:22:19 -0500
Jules, feel free to send them to anyone who asks.

The one I have is the backs of heads and the audio is muffled, so I'm not
sure which of the two I have. Can you send me both? (You might have sent
two, but I have one CD that appears to have one video clip) Thanks

Did anyone else videotape or record the audio of that session?

Kevin
@
Mac Donnell Rare Books
9307 Glenlake Drive