From:
Hiko Morishita <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Sep 2000 22:38:01 +0900
Dear fellow Twainians,

As caretaker of the Japan Mark Twain Society Website, I sincerely
apologize for your inconvenience due to our delay in updating
information about the annual conference of JMTS.

The annual conference is being held at Doshisha University in Kyoto on
Oct. 13th (Friday).  More detailed information is now available at the
following website.

THE JAPAN MARK TWAIN SOCIETY WEBSITE (currently available only in
Japanese):
http://web.kyoto-inet.or.jp/people/hikoyama/

Once again, I sincerely apologize for your inconvenience.
Hiko Morishita