From:
Harold Bush <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Aug 2009 10:08:28 -0500
folks; in the spirit of all the good vibrations from the conference, and
John Bird's trivia about his video, here's one.  The first to post the
correct answer to the entire LIST will be awarded a special designation:

What kinds of stone was actually quarried at Quarry Farm???

there are two correct answers and to win you must name them BOTH!

(thanks to the intrepid Mark Woodhouse and Prof. Michael Pratt, I finally
know the answer to that surprisingly challenging question . . . . And no,
Mark and his colleagues at Elmira College are NOT eligible to respond to
this!!! )

I feel very superior, knowing something that I doubt anyone else on here
might know.  There's a first time for everything.

Mark and Michael have been sworn to secrecy so forget about it!

Harold K. Bush, Ph.D
Saint Louis University