From:
Larry Cebula <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Dec 2002 23:57:05 -0600
Friends:

I was mindlessly surfing the web tonight in search of Twain stuff when I
found a marvelous brief biography of Twain that contained much new and
unfamiliar material.

For example: "Mark Twain attended school on the reservation until the age of
12, when his family moved to Sarasota, Florida. The only records of Twain's
family are the school records and some invitations to his Bar Mitzva."

I think that Twain himself would approve. Check it out:
http://faculty.winthrop.edu/kosterj/writ102/marktwain.htm

Larry

Larry Cebula
Missouri Southern State College