From:
Sandra Uetz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Jun 2012 06:25:32 -0700
Now I see why you are the executive director! Grace under press
Cindy,

Now I see why you are the executive director! Grace under pressure is something
that more of us should have, and I think I can safely say that all of us reading
your responses to Mr. Dempsey respect how you have handled the situation.

Take care,

Sandra Littleton Uetz