Sender:
From:
Justine Roberts <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Oct 2008 10:40:43 -0700
Thanks very much  for your responses to my Mark Twain quotation
query.  They certainly reflected some interpretation I hadn't
thought of,  for which I'm especially grateful. I know they will
be very helpful to my daughter. Perhaps she might show them to
her teacher as well, provoking the latter to find a better
argument against the Library Bill of Rights.  There seems to be
no lack of people who would discard it in their own communities,
but perhaps they only write indignant letters to the editor.

Justine