From:
"Richey, Ms. Carolyn L" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Feb 2016 17:43:51 +0000
The deadline is approaching for me to get the special session for this Mark Twain panel for the 2016 SCMLA Conference.  PLEASE send me your abstract before February 28, 2016!!!

Carolyn Leutzinger Richey
Tarleton State University
Department of English and Languages
254-968-9511