From:
"Williams, Nathaniel" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Aug 2011 19:54:56 +0000
Thank you, Cindy, for that excellent overview.  I didn't really get to unpacking until today--wound up re-reading notes I'd scribbled in my program and remembering the great insights/connections exchanged all weekend long.

This was my first Twain-exclusive conference.*  I won't let it be my last. I was awed by the enthusiasm and generosity of everyone involved.  Many thanks!

Nate
(Nathaniel Williams, University of Kansas)

*To be fair, there were fantastic presentations incorporating Ned Buntline, Artemus Ward, and other literary personalities of merit.