From:
Clay Shannon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Clay Shannon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Jun 2019 04:48:45 +0000
I sent out several PDFs of my new book "Rebel With A Cause: Mark Twain's Hidden Memoirs" but have gotten two emails from people sine then whom I thought I had sent it to saying they hadn't gotten it after requesting it.
If anybody else is in that category (want it, but haven't received it), please send me an email and I will try again to get it to you.
[log in to unmask]:[log in to unmask]
In fact, even if you did get it and want the updated one (fixed a bunch of typos, etc.), let me know; I'd prefer that you had the fixed one.
- B. Clay Shannon