From:
Clay Shannon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Clay Shannon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Feb 2017 17:53:33 +0000
I have an idea for a Twain book project that would utilize drawings by grade-school-aged children to illustrate a Twain work, the proceeds of which would go to a charity, such as to aid refugees / orphans. I'm thinking Syrian, in particular, but it doesn't necessarily have to be restricted to them.
Does anybody here know of a group that is assisting such a demographic that I could contact to arrange for the sending of funds to them? Perhaps some of the ultimate recipients of the proceeds could themselves be involved supplying the drawings.
Alternatively, does anybody here know of an American school who would like to be involved in the project, with the knowledge that their artwork would be provided freely to be used in helping children in dire circumstances?
 - B. Clay Shannon