Sender:
From:
Beth Regish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Nov 1995 15:36:33 EST
While currently working for the Smithsonian libraries, I have been trying
to track down this recording.  No luck yet.  The National Museum of American
History suggests that the Library of Congress has a much larger audio
library,
and in fact the recording might have been on loan from them.  I have been
researching the LC databases, but haven't come across it yet.  If I hear
about anything else, I'll pass it along...

Beth Regish
Smithsonian Institution Libraries