Date:
Fri, 30 Sep 1994 13:11:50 GMT
I just received a flyer announcing The American Library Tour of audiobook
recording artist Norman Dietz. The program is called Mark Twain and Me:
a few good yarns from the pair of us. "the affable Mr. Twain meets the
amiable Mr. Dietz for an hour of laughter, wisdom, and clasic stories."

Dietz has recorded 9 of Twain's works including Huck, CY, Tom, PW, and
my personal fav Roughing It. Library Journal says "Mark Twain's writing
come alive narrated by Norman Dietz."

Please excuse the ad-like posting but we had Mr. Dietz do a program at
our library I can tell you he is terrific! Borrow some of the audios from
your libraries and see if you don't agree.

If you need a good program that will appeal to a wide audience contact
Norman at Theatre in the Works, P.O. Box 218, Orient, Long Island, NY,
11957-0218. Phone 516-323-3602. His fees are modest and he is a sure
fire program.

Thanks for your indulgence. Mary Lou Caskey, Assistant Director, at
Mid-York Library System, 1600 Lincoln Ave., Utica, NY 13502